In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA apply to you – please review our CCPA Privacy Notice
At the outset, we would like to explain the lawful basis on which we process our websites user’s data, as required under the GDPR:
- If you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our website or Services.
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
Data Collected and Purpose of Use
Depending on your interaction with, we may collect two types of data you, as follows:
- Non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered through your use of the Services. To clarify, we are not aware of your identity due to such information (“Non-Personal Data”).
- individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
How We Collect the Data
We may collect the above detailed data from you, in the following manners:
- When you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, i.e., when you contact us, submit User Review, register to our Newsletter, etc. Whenever technically possible and required under applicable law, we will ask for your consent to collect your Personal Data and offer you the choice to opt-out.
Cookies, APIs & Similar Tracking Technologies
There are several types of cookies, and among others:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (i.e., used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data from unauthorized parties). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the Services may not work.
- Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies.These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our website, in order to improve our Services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Content and campaigns. These cookies enable us, for example, to assess the number of users who have viewed a certain article as well as their country of origin. It enables our websites to remember information that changes the way it behaves or looks, such as your preferred language. Further, it enables to know if such content is popular and to provide content of similar topics for our user. We further use this information to compile reports.
- Preference, Targeting & Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to advertise across the internet and to display relevant ads tailored to users based on the parts of the website they have (e.g., the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads relating to that webpage)
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. Please see opt-out information under the “User Rights & Control” section below.
Third Party Content
Sharing Data with Third Parties
Notwithstanding the above, may share aggregate or Non-Personal Data with our business partners and other third parties in any of the above circumstances, as well as for any business operation and commercial use.
For How Long We Retain the Data We Collect
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We retain the data we have collected for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Data, as detailed below.
Users’ Rights & Controls
Individuals have the right to know what information we hold about them and, in some cases, to have such information communicated to them. Individuals may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process their Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, individuals may also be entitled to obtain from us the Personal Data they have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and may have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another party.
The principal rights under applicable data protection law in relation to Personal Data are as follows (depending on your jurisdiction): the right to access any information which is provided to us; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to object to processing; the right to data portability; the right to complain to a supervisory authority (in the event you are EEA resident); and the right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable). For more information, please review our Privacy Rights Policy available at: Privacy Rights Policy
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your Personal Data, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please download our applicable form available at: Send it to our Data Protection officer at: [email protected]
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain to the supervisor authority (in the event you are EEA resident). We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law. In addition, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to one (1) month (following the receipt of the validation proof we require) in accordance with applicable law. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our website, as follows:
- you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. In this regard, following are some links which you may find useful: Google Chrome; FireFox;Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera
- you may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page;
- you may contact us (as detailed below), and we will make best efforts to assist you;
Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer.
Security of the Data
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the website or Service and your Personal Data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implemented technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access or use of any such information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our website or Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Children Privacy and Data
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18), Accordingly, we do not use the website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children as defined under applicable law (e.g., thirteen (13) regarding US individuals and sixteen (16) regarding European Economic Area (“EEA”) individuals). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data through our Services. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the website. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected]. and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Transfer of Data
Do Not Track Disclosure
The website or our Services does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Note to California Residents: Notwithstanding the above, this Policy will be reviewed and updated every 12 months, as required under the CCPA.
Teqts ; or
via our Contact Us form located in the footer of each page within our websites; or
send us an email: [email protected].
Company’s Data Protection Officer
Please include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.